Our overall aim at Breathing Spaces is to create activity on our High Streets by getting vacant retail space back in to use by letting them to new tenants on flexible and affordable terms.
Giving landlords some Breathing Space to look at the longer term purpose and strategy for the property.
We want to simplify the letting process by making it quicker, honest and fairer for all parties. No jargon or complicated terms.
From ZeroOur aim is to offer all of our properties at zero and affordable rents.
Zero BusinessNo business rates for qualifying retailers until the 5th April 2021.
With ZeroFair, open and honest letting agreements.
The Same Day Key Return Guarantee
The Same Day Key Return Guarantee allows you the new tenant on the first day of occupation to check the property and if it does not reflect our details you can cancel the contract and walk away risk free.
Some of our Principles & Ideas
We maybe repeating ourselves here, but we think they are important:
- To create honest and fair agreements between
the owners and tenants
- To reduce a landlords running costs and create some Breathing Space to assess the longer term purpose and strategy for the property
- To rejuvenate town centres
- To provide opportunities to new businesses
or individuals to start something new
- Letting vacant retail space as quickly and
efficiently as possible
- The chance to create a new business
- Simply letting shops to people like you
- Offering flexible and affordable space on
1 + month letting terms
- Putting like minded landlords and tenants together
to form relationships that are built on fairness,
trust and opportunity.
- No jargon, or complicated terms
- A new high street environment – one of social responsibility and community
- To provide transparency and a level playing
field for potential tenants
- No barriers to prevent individuals applying
and no red tape
- Responsible occupation
Who are the Properties For?
Simply, they are for individuals or a new or existing business who want to occupy retail space